cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada US 34 dollar plan

008Bonds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would you still be able to add the 34 dollar Canada US plan on May 20 or is May 19 2024 the last day of this promotion?

5 REPLIES 5

Paul3000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My observations from past expiring offers is thet tend to stay up until mid-morning the day after the expiry. So I would expect the offer to be available all day Monday and then removed sometime Tuesday morning. Monday is a holiday in most of Canada so I wouldn't expect any website updates tomorrow. That said, anything can happen, so if there is any concern assume the plan will be gone on Monday. Side note, I upgraded my wife's and my plan to the offer you mention this weekend. Anythjng can and eventually will happen here in PM land!

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In my opinion it's not safe to risk it if you really want it. Public Mobile is known to suddenly change their plans with little to no warning or consistency, so even trying to go off past history is unreliable.

@008Bonds It would be a gamble to wait. I believe last time there was an end date given for a promotion it actually dropped either at the end of the day before or early on the day.  Someone else may remember for sure.

008Bonds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I mean new activation. So when it says ends May 20 it means the last day available is May 19 2024?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@008Bonds When you say add, do you mean switch from a current plan?  If so just sign in now, select change subscription and select the plan, then you are offered two choices, change on renewal or change now.  Select change on renewal and it will switch to that plan on the next renewal date. I would not assume the plan would still be there all day on 20th but if you select it to change on next renewal it will be honoured.  (Change now would replace your current plan and charge you immediately).

Alternatively if you are a new customer signing up I wouldn't wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.