cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you purchase a second add on ?

alexatrat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought 3gb of US data but am running out and need more for my trip. I'm not seeing that as an option to purchase. Can you only buy it once ?

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you buy the bundle with the data or the standalone data? You can buy any other data bucket while one is active. Do not buy two bundles while one is active. Otherwise yes only support can re-buy early.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @alexatrat   you cannot purchase the same add-on without waiting for the first add-on to expired and give it another 24 hours.  If you need it earlier, please submit ticket with PM CS agent and ask them to process it for you 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@alexatrat  This is only a issue when trying to re buy very same US add on unless you choose another US add on you have to wait 24 hours after first one ends for that very same add on but support can help apply it back to back for you 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@alexatrat 

Known glitch in the system.  You can purchase the same US roaming add on, but you need to wait 24 hours after the original add on expires.  You could contact customer service agent to purchase the same add on earlier.  

Need Help? Let's chat.