cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my add-on usage

frankie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have four add-ons active (including US roaming), but they aren't appearing in my self serve account as active on my main page.

When I go to "Plans and Add-ons" I can see them as active, but then when I go to view my usage under "Data & Add-on Usage", none of my add-ons (or my current data plan) show up.

9 REPLIES 9

Just looked at my account. Plan says I have data but it does not show in my add-ons where it normally does. I know it's been used completely.

Similarly, a data add-on I had last week is gone because it is also used up.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

frankie

The odd part is that my add-ons still show up under "Plan and Add-ons", I just can't view their usage or manage them. 

Conversly, it's exactly the same as the IN CANADA data and long distance packages.  Once used up, all traces disapear.

frankie

That could be the case. With the way it's currently set up, it's super unclear. Makes me think: Am I experiencing an error? Or do I need to buy more data? Even if it's maxed out, it should still tell me it's maxed out. Poor design.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I believe data add-on detail disappears from the account when it's all used up.  This may be the reason why it does not show up in the account.

frankie

I have a 1gb data add-on (local) and a US data + call + text roaming package active right now. I can see them in some views in my selfserve, but not when I go to "View My Usage" (nothing shows up there). Attached screenshots for clarity.

My add-ons do not show up under "Overview" but show up under "Plan and Add-ons".

my add ons.pngdata and add on usage.png

is it a talk, text and data add on, Or just a data add on for the US roaming? And did you buy more than one of the US add ons? You can't stack US roaming add ons, so you can only get another roaming add on of the same type every 10 days

frankie

I purchased the add-ons already and have been using them for several days. The US roaming should have 5 days at least still left on it. Nothing is showing up when I go to actually check the usage though.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Do you have funds listed in Available funds? Adding adds ons here is a two step process. If you see a balance in the available funds, you can use those to purchase the add ons. Please note you cannot stack US add ons of the same type.

Need Help? Let's chat.