cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update my credit card

ctwendy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got message from public mobile that my registered credit card is going to expire soon. I tried to update my credit card, there's literately no place to do that. I tried to remove the card and add it back with the new expiration date and CVV, the website show message said my card can't process, have to ask my bank why. I called my bank, there's nothing wrong of it, and i can use everywhere except here. What can I do???? it's so frustrating to go through all this mess to JUST UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD!!

2 REPLIES 2

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ctwendy   Have you tried another browser to add the new CC?  Make sure to clear the browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before retrying.   Also the name/address has to match your CC statement exactly and no spaces for postal code.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ctwendy wrote:

I got message from public mobile that my registered credit card is going to expire soon. I tried to update my credit card, there's literately no place to do that. I tried to remove the card and add it back with the new expiration date and CVV, the website show message said my card can't process, have to ask my bank why. I called my bank, there's nothing wrong of it, and i can use everywhere except here. What can I do???? it's so frustrating to go through all this mess to JUST UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD!!

@ctwendy   usually you use go to Payment page, Manage my credit card and then click Replace this credit card to update the new card info.

You already removed the card, now it is just a matter to add it back.  You might have done too many times.  Probably need to wait, maybe a day

If you want to try it sooner, maybe open a ticket with PM and have them to check if there is an Fraud lock (as it failed too many times earlier)

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.