cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing Payment.

Hunter11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.

I just found that my kid played with my phone and added a bunch of minutes that I don't need. I there a way to get the payments reversed?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

HI@CountyDownIeUk 

not saying OP is that, but many people will "find" a reason  to make the refund request valid

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I think this post is bogus. Just reread it a few times, and think out the process. 

So the kid knows:

Your email login

Your password

How to add funds, maybe if balance is zero

And then knows how to add or order an add on

Or in the case of using *611

To purchase an Add-On using this method, you will need to have a payment card registered to your account. Find out how to register your card in Self-Serve here. Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to first make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher, credit card, or Visa Debit card. After adding funds equal to or greater than the Add-On you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to buy an Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.Forgot your PIN?

Knows:

To Dial *611 and not just 611. 

How to add funds, maybe if balance is zero

To order an add on 

Your PIN number. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hunter11 

Kids now a days learn how to use computers in class.

We learned on slide-rulers…giving out my age.

Anyway, it is worth a try contacting a CS_Agent to reverse the minutes.

Good luck and let us know the outcome.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

???Your kid knows how to sign into your My Account???

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Hunter11     your kid is smart, some people have trouble finding way to pay. 🤣

How much we are talking about?  Refund could take a week or more to go back to our account.  Easier to leave it on your My Account. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hunter11 

Uh oh when do the Wal-Mart orders start showing up? Contact customer support and explain the issue and ask for a credit to your account. It will go towards your next renewal or two...?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hunter11 you can try for a refund  you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hunter11   PM is prepaid service provider and usually do not provide refund.  If you see the amount is sitting as Available Fund in My Account and the amount is not significant , leave it there for use on  next renewal 

If you really want to try to request refund , open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.