cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unsuspend account

Newprovider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My elderly father used this horrible service.

His issue 

Credit card expired, he never updated new credit card. 5 days ago his account got suspended. He took his new, activated credit card which is the same number but new experation date and CV number . I update his payment on the website (garage by the way, takes 3 mins and 42 seconds  to load. 

I get opps something went wrong when I got to register new credit card and unsuspend card. So I did it all over again on the "app" 3mins and 42 seconds later it loads. And I get the same opps bull**bleep** error. 

I go to make a ticket so I can't talk to a real person as the chatot AI litterly took me on a dead end never ending fail circle conversation. It asks me to sign in again to make an ticket. When I do this it fails on the loading.  Not a message like password did not match, simply fails. I did this on the website. On the app on father's phone, then my phone. A PC desktop. Nothing. If anyone knows what I can do for him ( besides convincing him to go to another company 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

So... just to go a bit back here as to why the service is horrible ...

This stems from a user forgetting to update their payment card expiry date information in the time-frame necessary to enable Public Mobile to successfully withdraw payment.

OK, i get it now.

@Newprovider 

When you change the credit card information, did you try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode?  The website is finicky.  

Customer service agents stop working at 10 PM ET, so you may not get a response until tomorrow morning. 

Newprovider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That is a very inconvenient solution.

Thanks for the information 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Newprovider 

a quick workaround is to buy vouchers from SDM/London Drugs/711/Shell and load the voucher using *611

or you can also buy vouchers online with a small fees on recharge.com/ding.com/muskbird.com.  muskbird also give you the option to do instant top-up.  Let us know if you need more information using that instant top-up option

Need Help? Let's chat.