cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't switch to $24/mth 4G plan

VL8Zak9oh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I notice there is a 4G speed plan offers 4GB of data for $24 per month.

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/4GB-4Gspeed

However I can't find it from the Change Plans section in My Account. Please advise how to switch to that plan.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Tinop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switch to pc mobile , they give you 20000 optimum points after 2 months , equall to $20 . Plus upto 10 percent back in points value. Sorry Public mobile (Telus) there are options.  These companies should just allow free movement for any of their plans. Playing games doesn't retain customers. 

Renzha

no. I will not switch back . The lucky in flight plan is 1Gb less but $4 less and unlimited slow data after 3Gb, that is much better than the PM $24 plan without royalty credit for my parents and my wife  . 

Nailer

So do you change to lucky mobile, then back to Public in order to get the $24 plan, I signed up a few weeks ago for the 40 GB plan, way to much for me.

Renzha

The plan is for new activation only. If PM only give this to new clients only but don't care about loyalty customer, I am thinking moving my wife and my parents PM lines to Lucky $20 in flight plan 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@VL8Zak9oh: To add to this answer, there's a chance that these kinda plans for new customers only might be later offered to existing customers. There's no automated email or something sent, so I would suggest you keep checking the plans page every few days so as not to miss the deals (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/plans#ALL). While there's no guarantee that you'll get the plan you are looking for here; you might come across a deal that you like.

Merry Christmas to you too you too ! 🎄 @VL8Zak9oh 

VL8Zak9oh

@Handy1thank you so much for the quick clarification. That's very helpful! Happy holidays and Happy New Year! Have a great day!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@VL8Zak9oh  Yes sorry that’s because the $24 4GB plan is just for new activations only , not a plan us existing customers can get . So much for loyalty:(

Need Help? Let's chat.