cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't subscribe the 5G 40GB FOR $34/mo

Chris_Yuen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Sir/Madam,

I registered my e-mail account to shop online in Public Mobile's website.

However, after I logged on, the system showed me a system error and I can't subscribe the 5G 40GB FOR $34/mo successfully.

When will the Black Friday Deal end?

I'm afraid I can catch up the deal successfully.

Please find the image below for your referenece.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Chris.

public mobile.png

8 REPLIES 8

Meelfong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello community members! Thank you all for your valuable information and active posts!

I contacted the CS_agent (I believe ?) and I have now transferred my number to Public Mobile. I am still trying to figure out how the community and settings work. Enjoy your weekend.

Chuanlei

I can't log on my account last night. However, I just tried this morning and it worked. I can see the black Friday $34 for 40 GB @ 5G deal and just did switch to it from $34/20GB plan.

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would send a message to @CS_Agent if clearing the cache/incognito doesn't work.

Another alternative is to try a different browser. I just tried it on mine, and the Change Subscriptions page took a while to load up all the options. If it's blank, you could wait it out or try a different browser.

khraeohn

You can initiate a transfer again by going to your account settings -> profile -> link on the right to transfer #

Eugenehunlee87

Hi Chris,

I am having the same issue. I tried to change my subscription last night and received the same error message. The page was eventually able to load partially. When I login this morning to confirm my subscription change I don't even see the plan available anymore. I have tried clearing my cache and using incognito mode but nothing works. Have you found a solution?

Meelfong

Hi Chris, I was stuck with error messages while trying late Nov 24th. Then stopped and tried again.  I got through and received an email that I am subscribed by 11:30pm. My next step is getting phone number transferred during normal business hours. I missed the 90 min. minute window when previous service provider requested for a confirmation. I am still a newbie. Hope things work out.

Pvkom26

Multiple users on these forums reported interactions with customer service agents that strongly suggested that the deals will be available for at least one more day, possibly until Cyber Monday. 

While the core functionality of the site was down for about 15 hours yesterday, overnight it slowly started to recover. I was able to upgrade my subscription to the deal you mentioned only in the last hour or so. Highly suggest you try logging in again, a little bit later. 

khraeohn

The deals are still online. Try clearing your cache or incognito mode. The website is working a lot better right now since it's early in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.