cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset my password

zean3000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Get the following error when trying to reset password: 

There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later.

It happens every single time. Tried many times using different browsers and computers.

I need to reset my password to re-activate my phone!!!!!!!

Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

Vouchers work perfectly fine. Use those suggested for known lack of delay. There is also some online options like recharge.com. There is even the real time payment option in some stores.

Finally, you can log in to the chatbot if your registered card is valid and use it to make a payment from the card.

zean3000

Hopefully an agent will get back to me. I don't know my 4 digit pin and I doubt this will work if I get a voucher from a 7/11. I've never had problems like this resetting a password! This is basic stuff... 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@zean3000   Could be you've been locked for too many attempts with incorrect login, so you could try an about an hour or purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.  You can also pay using your registered CC via 611 but need to know your 4 digit PIN.

@zean3000 

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

zean3000

Yes tried a different browser. And just tried clearing the cache and going incognito. Doesn't work. Ridiculous 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@zean3000 

Yes, but did you try a different browser in incognito or private mode yet?

Try that.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@zean3000 

Try clearing your browser cache and then go incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.