cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register my E-sim barcode doesn’t work

Katyaaaaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there 

I just joined PM with an Esim and received an QR code for setting up my e-sim card . Unfortunately it wouldn’t work asking me to contact customer service.

thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

@Katyaaaaa 

it depends, you were using the app to complete the activation?

the app supposed to install the eSIM for you, but if it didn't , you can can QR code.  So, scanning QR is only needed if the app didn't install it for you

Best to check your Sim Manager and see if it already installed or not

And what phone you have?

Katyaaaaa

I meant it seems the step 1 of the installation is done on my phone , step 2 would be scanning the QR code no?

@Katyaaaaa wrote:

thank you so much as I couldn't submit a help ticket since 2 days either to customer service, constant 404 error

HI @Katyaaaaa 

use the link on my reply above, that is direct message to cs agent, it won't have the 404 error

Katyaaaaa

thank you so much as I couldn't submit a help ticket since 2 days either to customer service, constant 404 error

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Katyaaaaa 

you confirmed that the eSIM was not already installed? 

Check with PM agent., they might be able to resend you another eSIM,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Katyaaaaa

Thank you for your reply thats exactly how I've been trying, opening the QR code on email and taking photo with phone, no luck

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Katyaaaaa 

If needed, here's how to reach customer service:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Katyaaaaa 

Can you try to open it on a Desktop or Laptop, then use your device to capture a picture of it to have it installed?

Then reset network connections after it 'captures' it.

Need Help? Let's chat.