cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls

chinaski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need some help. Set up an account yesterday and still cannot receive calls. Sent a private message to @Mary_M and haven't heard back (the message is still "unread"). The "receive calls" feature is an important one.

@Saray_O or some other mod look into this and pm me please?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

chinaski

Yeah, still waiting for a response. Hopefully there is an internal queue that they work from so that eventually I'll get a response. 

This is one of those example of "the high cost of low prices" I guess.

aeolus

Well, despite being in the same situation, at least it is comforting to know there are others with the same issue. No one is receiving my texts either. I'm hoping it's resolved by the weekend.

Lag333
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They're so backed up. It won't help them by sending multiple messages (not accusing anyone of sending multiple messages it's just a note) Please be patient and they will no doubt get back to you. I'm preparing myself for a 1 week possible service disruption once I initiate my port. I'll hope for the best !

If you guys ported in, give some time. 

PoweredByPho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@chinaski wrote:

Need some help. Set up an account yesterday and still cannot receive calls. Sent a private message to @Mary_M and haven't heard back (the message is still "unread"). The "receive calls" feature is an important one.

@Saray_O or some other mod look into this and pm me please?

Thanks in advance.

I'm in the same boat, the only thing we can do now is wait and hope they get to our messages soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.