cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls

Reddragon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey. I'm having issues with my port. From what I gather it is not complete yet. Can someone assist me on this?

Thanks
9 REPLIES 9

SmudgeBro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm in the same boat.  Messed up my MEID number by one digit, so the port failed. 

Tried to correct by choosing the change number option on the account to restart the port but get a message saying an error occurred when I enter the same number to try again - really too bad since users could fix their own number ports through this approach and not bother Mods.

Sent in a ticket and private message to a moderator.  Hopefully it won't be up to a week.  My old SIM is in an iPhone 1 that won't hold a battery charge for longer than 5 minutes.

Suspect they will be digging out next week.  If they see this, please look for my private message / ticket too please!!

Beholder52

Thanks,

I PM'd Mary yesterday. So hopefully I hear back soon.

In the meantime I would have your mom user her old sim as it is probably still active and she won't miss any calls or texts

Who are the Community moderators?

• The Community moderation team consists of 4 awesome team members that can be identified by this icon sym.pngnext to their usernames. The following amazing ladies are currently part of the Moderator team:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

surf99992001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Send them a pm.  I  have included one for you in this message, so they will see your issue.  You will only need to pm one, as they will all see the message, and you will be placed in a cue.

@Shazia_K

You should hear something soon! 🙂

Beholder52

Hi,

I've had the same problem. I emailed almost a week ago and contacted a mod yesterday. I've yet to hear back from either :(.

Reddragon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey. Thanks for the reply everyone.

I sent the port in last night before bed so it's been 12 hours now.

This actually for my mom. Going to see her soon. I'll update with more details asap. In the mean time, how would I contact a mod? I'm obviously a noob.....

Thanks.

surf99992001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah if you see Public Mobile on your phone, and can make outgoing, and use data likely your port is stuck.  Send the mods a PM (as mentioned in the post above), and then will help you out.  When you get a welcome to PM text, you know you are 100% ported!

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Could you give some more details?  Most likely you will have to contact a mod. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

How long ago did you do the port?  Are you getting any services on your PM sim?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.