cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls go straight to voicemail

triangle2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot change network mode so now it's will not highlight says it is in automatic. Cannot get a successful ticket, chat gives me error code every time. Not able to switch to 3G mode or 5G or LTE.

9 REPLIES 9

triangle2

I read online that public mobile should be asked to refresh the network what do you think

triangle2

I tried to get help with this back in June with no success I've just been living with it but I'm missing medical appointments and whatnot I cannot switch to any mode it says allow 5G the toggle looks like it's on it also says allow 2G the toggle also looks like it's on and where it says Network Mode it says in non highlighted automatic all of this is non highlighted and I cannot change it, I have done all of the take out the card put it in another phone reset all the networks on and on

HI @triangle2 

you cannot switch to any mode at all? or just not to 3G ?

and yes, look like a device problem But did you try reset all networks?

triangle2

Sorry had something going on that I had to do, DND is only on for a night time mode from a certain time to a certain time not any other time, when I dial the number you said it says there's an MMI error or something, and my card Works in my other phone on 3G but I can't switch this phone to 3G. This phone is s20 ultra

HI @triangle2 

PM does not lock network mode

Try your sim card in another phone if you have one

And you see the phone able to connect to PM? can you make outbound calls?

Is DND on? Is it all callers or some? Do a full power down restart. Try dialing ##004#. Try your sim in another phone. What is the make and model of this phone?

triangle2

No I didn't transfer a number I switched phones and it seems as though Public Mobile is locking the network mode onto automatic and I'm not getting any calls now just goes to voicemail and I have no option to switch to 3G LTE 5G

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently transfer a number to here?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @triangle2 

why can't you change network mode? it shouldn't be disabled. What phone you have?

First try Reset all networks and check if you can change Network mode after.  If still disable, try to reinsert sim card with reboot

If still unable to change network mode, please submit ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.