cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t reactivate my plan

kamphuis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So apparently my payment didn’t go through yesterday. I’m trying to get my account reactivated: I changed to a different credit card, but it won’t even let me try to make a payment. It looks like my plan is gone, but when I try to update the plan I just get error pages. 

Help!!

Kim

6 REPLIES 6

kamphuis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, I messaged the mods. At least I don’t have to go anywhere for hours, so my phone kinda works thru wifi. 

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@passiveegg wrote:

Do not worry, your plan is not gone. You have 30 or 60 day grace period from the time your line is has no balance to make a payment so your number is not lost in the portal. I do suggest waitig a couple hours since others have mentioned about issues with the self portal. 

Actually, I believe it's a 90-day period from when your current period ends with no renewal payment - more detail here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735

passiveegg

Do not worry, your plan is not gone. You have 30 or 60 day grace period from the time your line is has no balance to make a payment so your number is not lost in the portal. I do suggest waitig a couple hours since others have mentioned about issues with the self portal. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@kamphuis Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kamphuis, when your account goes into suspension, you lose the option of making plan changes.  Top ups/credit card changes need to be done no later than the day before renewal.  Aside from that, it does look like the self serve portal is in a bit of a mess.  I experienced that last night when I was doing some account administration.  It could be from the recent maintenace outage, fix something and break something else.  As already suggested, moderator team intervention will be need. 

cappaj

I don't have any specific help, but if you haven't already, you can also send a message directly to @CS_Agent to make sure everything is working.

I know that the Plan and Rewards pages within My Account haven't been loading for me this morning - so there may be a wider issue with the Self-Serve portal that's causing your problems right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.