cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't process payment

eataclones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had preauthorized CC payments for years now, and today my plan was not renewed because my card was "declined." Tried logging in to my account and paying manually with my CC, but get error message: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later". I get the same message if I try to add it as a new card.

Called my credit card company, everything is a-ok with it, enough credit room, no blocks, no suspicious activity. Really frustrating as I can't seem to get the payment processed and have my phone service back 😞  Just sent in a ticket (really weird as well because it kept telling me my login info was incorrect when I was verifying my account for the ticket, when I literally just logged in fine with my details...). Any ideas/suggestions much appreciated !!

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Ticketing sometimes work sometimes not.

Send private message to agent and use SMS to verify yourself.

If you are getting 'oops' message: Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

eataclones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried doing that and going on multiple computers 😞

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could buy vouchers and use 611 to enter them. You could use the real time payments method in some stores. If you know your 4 digit account pin (which you can change in the account) you could try 611 too.

That way your account will reactivate and then you can take your time figuring out the credit card.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@eataclones 

Clear your browser cache and cookies and then go incognito. I like to use chrome.

Need Help? Let's chat.