cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay for my plan

VanessaLeitao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just purchased a SIM card, then I went to the pharmacy and purchased a  payment card. To activate the card, I go to the payment section, select the voucher part, then go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca to make the payment, but here they ask for my 10-digit phone number, and I receive a text message containing my 6-digit card number.

My problem is that my number has not been activated because I have not paid yet. So, I am stuck and don't know what to do?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reported. Still in image library.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VanessaLeitao 

you can pay with voucher...i do test it now is working

do you have a voucher code ?

VanessaLeitao

You're right the code came on the receipt and I thought it should be on the card itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VanessaLeitao : If you have nothing going on here yet then you need https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

@VanessaLeitao wrote:

I just purchased a SIM card, then I went to the pharmacy and purchased a  payment card. To activate the card, I go to the payment section, select the voucher part, then go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca to make the payment, but here they ask for my 10-digit phone number, and I receive a text message containing my 6-digit card number.

My problem is that my number has not been activated because I have not paid yet. So, I am stuck and don't know what to do?

You can't use self serve until you first activate a Public Mobile account. The voucher code needs to be entered during the activation process (not on the self serve page).

VanessaLeitao

I'm on this link https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ to make the payment because I don't have a credit card, and to my and to create an account on this link, it asks me for my public mobile phone, but I don't have the phone number yet because it's not activated again because I didn't make the payment. I'm in a loop

@VanessaLeitao 

Pm sent you a text from 611 containing a 6 digit alphanumeric code? That would indicate that you have activated a SIM card in store with your phone number. Are you sure you didn't activate in store? Did you give the clerk your name , phone number and/or email address?

Edit: Put the sim card in your phone and reboot. What does your phone display?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VanessaLeitao 

if are you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,or new number

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VanessaLeitao : Do you have an account? What payment section? During the activation process? Did the store activate it for you?

You need to click on the Activate button up top and go through the activation process. Or if you already have an account then you log in and use the Change SIM function.

Just not sure exactly where you are in the system.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VanessaLeitao 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser and incognito mode,

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Need Help? Let's chat.