cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls

Konvertre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently accepted the international / data free add on, since then I have been unable to make outgoing calls - any ideas pls

have tried re-starting the phone and specifying public network

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Konvertre wrote:

I recently accepted the international / data free add on, since then I have been unable to make outgoing calls - any ideas pls

have tried re-starting the phone and specifying public network

thanks

@Konvertre  - Those freebies PM gave away should not be affecting your ability to make outgoing calls. Just making sure...you are in Canada right?

Public Mobile services are for use whilst you are in Canada. EXCEPT, when you are in the USA, there are Roaming Addons you can purchase for services while in the US.

I think you are in Canada since you are saying about specifying public network.

So, it has been a couple days now...are you able to make outgoing calls after this time?

Hope so, but if not, try your SIM into another compatible phone and test.

Also, toggling into airplane mode then back again, or performing a reset of your network settings can help with a finicky network/setting anomaly. 

Another thing to try is, to manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Konvertre   It should be just a conincidence and not related.  Incoming calls are all fine?

Are you on $15 plan or other plan?  Any chance you are on the $15 plan and used up the outgoing minutes?

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If u tried restart your phone, May be u try to take the sim card out and put it back after 5 min.

See if will work.

otherwise , u need to send the PM to CS-Agent.

Good luck

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What does your account says when you log in into PM? Active? Do you see those Holiday add-ons there?

You are saying you cannot make ANY call or just international?

Can you receive calls? How about sending/receiving SMS? Internet working?

Need Help? Let's chat.