Now can't login or reset password

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aliyah1 

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

aliyah1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started over and completed the whole process.

All is good

SIM, phone # and self serve account.

Thank you all

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aliyah1 

You need to start over but you have to wait out the one hour locked session before trying again or you will get the Sim already in use message. Once you get the green checkmark by your Sim card # you can start your activation again.

@aliyah1 wrote:

I was about to choose a new phone #. 

That's where i reached.

Then I could not get log into the account again

I have tried several times

@aliyah1   I do not think the activation was completed

Check credit card and see if PM charged you

Also, put the PM sim card in a phone and see if it connects

I assume PM has not charge you yet and your sim is not connecting to PM network.  I think your activation was not completed 

aliyah1

I have tried resetting the password. No luck

Would the account be locked?

aliyah1

I was about to choose a new phone #. 

That's where i reached.

Then I could not get log into the account again

I have tried several times

aliyah1

@darlicious wrote:

@aliyah1 

Did you get past the payment stage? Has your card been charged your plan amount? If not wait out one hour and start over. But follow these tips....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Chrome, Firefox, safari or Microsoft Edge work best.

If you choose an Alberta phone # you will only pay gst on your plan amount. You can port in or change numbers after activation in your self serve account on the profile page. Don't forget to add a referral code for your $10 bonus credit and a promocode if applicable.

Print or take a picture of your transaction summary at the end as it has important details of your account. Take a picture of your password and 4 digit account pin # on the page when you create them. Store this info in a locked folder or in a safe and secure place for future reference.

Good Luck and Welcome to Public Mobile!

I only reached the step to choose a new phone #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aliyah1 

Did you get past the payment stage? Has your card been charged your plan amount? If not wait out one hour and start over. But follow these tips....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Chrome, Firefox, safari or Microsoft Edge work best.

If you choose an Alberta phone # you will only pay gst on your plan amount. You can port in or change numbers after activation in your self serve account on the profile page. Don't forget to add a referral code for your $10 bonus credit and a promocode if applicable.

Print or take a picture of your transaction summary at the end as it has important details of your account. Take a picture of your password and 4 digit account pin # on the page when you create them. Store this info in a locked folder or in a safe and secure place for future reference.

Good Luck and Welcome to Public Mobile!

aliyah1

I am setting up a new account for my daughter

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aliyah1   what you meant by cannot select #?  what # you cannot select?

if your phone service working now?  can it connect  to PM network?  can you make calls?

if the phone service is working, then it is just My Account login issue, try using Incognito mode and see if you can login 

if not, open ticket with PM Support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@aliyah1 

Try clearing cache and cookies, opening an incognito tab, and trying again.

Worst case, try a different browser from a different device.

If you are unable to access self-serve, and require customer support, to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.