cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to Eversafe

smartphonesrdum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I was with public mobile before the switched to eversafe. I tried logging in but it said incorrect password. I reset my password, and used 2 factor authentication, they send a code to me and I input it. Then it says: Welcome Back:

Continue Activation

or

Login page  

if I click the first, it takes me to login, and if I put my login, it says emails and password don’t match. If I click login, it does the same but then works and then says welcome back and then the cycle starts again

Im stuck, can anyone help? I don’t think I can even create a ticket because I can’t get into my account 

5 REPLIES 5

smartphonesrdum

Hey, so i was able login using the app, but now it thinks I’m a new customer or something and it’s asking me to choose a plan, I already have a plan, I’m worried if I choose a new plan I’ll lose my number, like how will they port it? I have no idea but I already have a plan and have full working service with public, and have a physical sim, I just want to be able to login to view my usage etc or change cc information but I can’t 

smartphonesrdum

So I tried Safari, chrome, and Firefox and used private incognito. Same issue. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried logging on via the PM phone app? Usually that is much more effective than this crappy poorly put together website.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @smartphonesrdum 

this issue usually resolvable if you use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login again.  Please try

if that does not help, submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.