cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login into just created account

AlexeyP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a brand new SIM card and trying to just activate it. I created an account with a brand new email address, selected a plan and even paid for it. Now I am supposed to select the phone number for this particular SIM card and plan.

But this self-service loops me in the login over and over. 

I type everything as it is supposed to, email/password. In the end, it asks me to type the OTP that was sent to the email. I typed it 100% correctly but it said that 6 digit number was incorrect. I hit resend it again, and re-type the new one, still says that the Code is incorrect.

How to bypass this silly software bug and start using my new phone plan?

9 REPLIES 9

AlexeyP

looks like I escaped from the loop and got SIM activated:)

Thanks a lot to all for your help.

But I have a big concern for the developers of the website and self-service portal

AlexeyP

funny, but the app is open a browser for login and the cycle repeats

AlexeyP

I'm using a browser as I did with 3 SIM cards in recent years. I'll give it a try with an app now. 

You need to download the Public Mobile app to finish activation, so either the App Store or Google Play depending on your phone

AlexeyP

I started activation from the browser on the cellphone and now switched to the laptop. Same story here.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AlexeyP 

Are you activating the new SIM on the PM app?

You can’t activate a SIM on the computer anymore…only the app.

If you are, try clearing the cache on the PM app first.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AlexeyP , are you activating on a browser?  Activation must be completed on the app.  Give that a try.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If available, try logging in using a laptop or desktop device. Sometimes it also helps to clear your system cache and cookies or use an incognito or private tab.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

Are you using the website or the app?   If not the app, download it and try through that.

Need Help? Let's chat.