cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log on from any device

whypublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I can't login: multiple password resets ("you have successfully changed your password!") and super-careful password entry don't help. Same for website and the app (which we uninstalled and reinstalled without effect). I read there might have been a lock-out (too many fails, try later) but after a few days, no change. 

My husband submitted a ticket and was told to have me create a new ID (this one). Now what to get it set up?

Would love some help, please!

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @whypublic 

I assisted a friend last night with the same issue. She was trying to update her credit card and got the same error or message you got. Here is how I fixed it.

Wait 1 hour or a bit more since the last time you tried. Then, go into your browser settings on your PC. Find the cache settings and clear them out. Never hurts to clear cookies and history either. Then close the entire browser. Make sure all the windows are closed. Then restart the browser and try to log in with the latest password you used. That should fix the issue as it fixed my problem last night.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @whypublic 

try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to reset password and relogin 

if same , please message support for help 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@whypublic wrote:

Hi there,

I can't login: multiple password resets ("you have successfully changed your password!") and super-careful password entry don't help. Same for website and the app (which we uninstalled and reinstalled without effect). I read there might have been a lock-out (too many fails, try later) but after a few days, no change. 

My husband submitted a ticket and was told to have me create a new ID (this one). Now what to get it set up?

Fixing up an account issue isn't something that other customers can help with.  Also, assuming that your husband is a customers, another EverSafe ID cannot simply be created.  The original ID is linked to your husband's Public Mobile Self Serve account.  Please open a another ticket.  Only a Publi Mobile customer support can help with this when the password reset option isn't working properly.

Need Help? Let's chat.