cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into my account, email has sms 2 factor auth

tyrannotorus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Long time Public Mobile user.

I accepted an offer from Public Mobile to change my plan.

For some reason it didn't renew because "didn't receive payment". I'm guessing I need to update the expiry on my CC.

Logging into My Account requires me to input the 6 digit number sent to my email.

But my email is protected by 2 factor auth linked to my phone number.

I'm screwed without some help. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

@tyrannotorus   happy that you are all good now

Yes,make sure you remember your 4 digits PIN, it is very useful when needed.  

Just in case you have forgotten, you can still reset it at your My Account's Profile page

@tyrannotorus @Happy to hear it , phew lol

tyrannotorus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you both for your quick replies. I've long forgotten my pin, but I didn't know I could pay via *611 with a voucher. I'll definitely remember that.

Luckily, I was still logged into my email on my work computer. I made it into My Account and uodated my expiry. Phew!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tyrannotorus , additionally you can get a voucher and dial 611 and top up service that way aswell !

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tyrannotorus  if you remember your 4 digits PIN, you can still pay via *611 on your phone to resume your service

If not, then you might need to change to a temporary email address without 2FA sent to your phone. But you will need PM Support to help with changing the email address used.

Please open ticket with PM support via Chatbot

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.