cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in

Derrickcindy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t log in because verification code for ever safe ID was sent to a phone number that’s was deactivate 

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Derrickcindy - if this account was in nonpay/suspended status with 90 days ago, and you are having issuing getting connected to My Account what happens when you try the "Forgot your Password" option?

If still issues you can submit a ticket with an agent by using the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support' to get two methods to Contact a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

@Derrickcindy  It hasn’t been suspended more than 90 days has it ? If not then make payment get services again … and then sending code shouldn’t be issue in the first place . Using earlier suggested methods ie 611 or vouchers 

Derrickcindy

Account has nothing 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Derrickcindy just to be sure, your phone just suspended and not deactivated, right?

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup

I assume you have not setup  an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Derrickcindy 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .if you know 4 digit PIN number to account  *611 . Or with  a voucher and *611  no PIN is needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . To get services working and worry about log in afterwards and update credit card if necessary .

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended (on hold) notice

@Derrickcindy  So does the account have no service right now 

Derrickcindy

Tried that nothing works 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Derrickcindy  Hit resend a few times and see if you don’t get option to sent to email instead 

Need Help? Let's chat.