cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to self serve

Audlyme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log in to self serve. It says that it's unavailable due to being down or under maintenance. I need to renew my plan since my automatic payment didn't go through. I can't receive or send texts nor calls anymore. What do I do? 

6 REPLIES 6

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Go to a Mobil gas station and use the real time payment option. It'll cost a dollar.

2. Log in to the chatbot and see if you can make a payment using your registered credit card. Or buy a voucher from stores like Mobil etc or online from recharge.com and see if you can enter it in the chatbot. Let us know.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Audlyme  

When the whole system is down, no one can do anything. It's not just you. Sorry 

You'll just have to try later.

Audlyme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is anyone else's account going through maintenance or is it just me? I can't find any updates or information on when this maintenance will be finished. A bit frustrating to be so out of the loop

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Audlyme 

You won't be able to renew your plan though 611 either right now, because the whole  PM is doing an upgrade right now.

You'll have to wait until the upgrade is done.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Audlyme 

You will just have to wait for maintenance to be finished. Try again later or early tomorrow morning. Have you tried dialling 611?

@Audlyme wrote:

I can't log in to self serve. It says that it's unavailable due to being down or under maintenance. I need to renew my plan since my automatic payment didn't go through. I can't receive or send texts nor calls anymore. What do I do? 

When the site is down for mainteanance, you will you need until that maintenance is finished to access your Self Serve account. You can try to make your payment by dialing 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.