cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to self serve

Arcabark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, so I can’t seem to login to my self serve account, the resetting password won’t let me reset and when I try making a new account it says my number is either invalid or there is an account already being used with my number. 

I haven’t used self serve yet, I only recently started a plan with public mobile 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Arcabark wrote:

Hi, so I can’t seem to login to my self serve account, the resetting password won’t let me reset and when I try making a new account it says my number is either invalid or there is an account already being used with my number. 

I haven’t used self serve yet, I only recently started a plan with public mobile 

@Arcabark 

Are you using this link to create a Self Serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If your account has not been suspended for over 90 days (because this closed your account and you lose access to your Self Serve), that link should work to create an account.

If it is saying the email is already used, try logging in here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

through an incognito tab, and see if that works.

Forget your password, may work better this route.

What kind of error message do you receive?

Do you remember for certain which e-mail did you use to sign up with PM? And password, of course.

If email is correct but password is not and you are getting some kind of error when trying to reset password, try different browser.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arcabark : Did you activate in a store? Or yourself online? Are you sure you're trying the right email address? The email address is the login. You should have received a welcome email to the address used at activation. I'm not certain about in-store activations though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arcabark 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.