cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account.

DougF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set my account up on Thursday (with some help from Jorge) but I still can't log into my account. I can log into my Community one, obviously.  Help!

8 REPLIES 8

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@DougF 

If you've forgotten the email that you used to sign up for self serve, please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can get you this information.

Don't bother with tickets and the chatbot - they can be faulty.

I know that this has been discussed berfore, but whenenever possible, the ticketing system should be used.  If the ticketing system is bypassed, the customer will receive slower service.  I'm aware that it can be frustrating to go through the extra navigation to do so, but it's to the customer's benefit to use SIMon to open the ticket.

Cubanmonkey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible a diff email was used \ or was it keyed in in correct 

Cubanmonkey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’d try Forgot password to reset it 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DougF wrote:

I set my account up on Thursday (with some help from Jorge) but I still can't log into my account. I can log into my Community one, obviously.  Help!

@DougF  - 

When you say you set up your account with Jorge, was this through the online activation assistance?

Did you register for a Self Serve account? If not you can do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you already registered try opening a tab in incognito mode and log in that way.

Also, try the Forgot your Password option if you do not remember the password.

If still issues getting into "My Account/Self Serve", ask Customer Support for help.

Two ways to reach them here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DougF wrote:

@DougF   To log into "My Account", you need to use the email address that you typed in when activating the SIM and then type in the password that you set up.  If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link and type in the same  email address that you typed in when activating the SIM and confirm it to reset the password. 

Hope this helps. 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DougF 

If you've forgotten the email that you used to sign up for self serve, please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can get you this information.

Don't bother with tickets and the chatbot - they can be faulty.

DougF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I click Forgot Password, it asks me to enter my email address (and confirm). The message is: Your login failed. Please try again.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DougF 

Have you tried using the Forgot password link on the sign in page at selfserve.publicmobile.ca ?

What error do you get when you try to login or reset your password?

Need Help? Let's chat.