cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to my account to renew payment

darinmain-67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried logging in my account and now it won’t let me.???Did not change my information since the au I started the account

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@darinmain-67 

If you're using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If your device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message every time and appear to not let you login.

EDIT:  on the login note, @darinmain-67 , what happens when you dial 611 from your device?   what message about your account status is played?

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The account is still active or within 90 days of being suspended?  If so, just try using the forgot password link and reset the password.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darinmain-67 - are you a current customer ?

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to My Account.

If you are a current customer and still having issues after @Handy1 advice, try the forgot your password option to reset it.

If still issues, you may submit a ticket to CSA for assistance to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

There seem to be others in the same boat as you if this is not a cache problem. If you do go to CSA, please advise if they are saying there is an issue with logins recently; i'm curious.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@darinmain-67  Try again incognito mode private mode or another device or lap top there’s cache issues on pm website 

edit so you have services now ? If not and you remember your PIN number you can 611 to make payment or get a voucher and 611 no pin needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.