cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in/register after switching from PMobile. Do I have a balance remaining?

Roofuls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had to switch 2months ago and I want to doublecheck I made my final payment and my account is apparently gone.  I'd rather be sure than a collections notice in 6 months.  

Any # or e-mail I can try to contact someone?  Not a fan of using a forum.  

7 REPLIES 7

rrajnish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don't worry about collections - Public Mobile is a Prepaid Service

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Roofuls If you were on a 30 day plan, and have had no new credit card charges, then you're done. Don't bother contacting PM unless a new charge shows up.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Roofuls it's prepaid there are no refunds or balances owed. If you ported your number out, your account was closed. Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Roofuls hi this is prepaid there are no collection agencies coming for you after 6 months your plan just stops if you don't pay after 90 days of suspension it is deactivated for good be safe 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Roofuls wrote:

Had to switch 2months ago and I want to doublecheck I made my final payment and my account is apparently gone.  I'd rather be sure than a collections notice in 6 months.  

Any # or e-mail I can try to contact someone?  Not a fan of using a forum.  

@Roofuls  If you ported out your number when you switched providers then your account gets automatically deleted. Since Public Mobile is strictly a prepaid service provider the collections etc. do not apply so there isn't a reason to contact anyone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Has it been more then 90 days since you made a payment ?  If it has then your account gets deactivated.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Roofuls you can contact customer support. since you ported your number over, your account has been automatically closed.

if you want piece of mind click this link:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

once you open the link click on the second option which directs you to private message a moderator (customer rep)

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9AM to 9PM EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 7PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.