cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in, auto pay did not work. Help please

Cody88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have never had this issue, On Dec 10 I woke up with a text saying payment couldn't not be taken out, so I assumed funds, but wasn't, tried to log in and it wouldn't let me log in, I tried to reset password, but no answered I wrote down when filling out questionnaires work, tryed to call and pay threw #611 and it says payment can't be taken out, and cant get another card to even pay it,now it's telling me to contact a MOD, I have tried everything I can think of with, (other then buying a voucher), but not sure if that will fix my log in issue. Please can I get some help.
4 REPLIES 4

Cody88
thanks for all the help I got it fixed, thanks to MOD, I can see what went wrong with the auto payment:) very please with the help,

Do one, or all, of the following:

- post your issue to PM on Facebook/Twitter

- send tech support the webform found by following the "buttons" in this link, https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

- send a private message to any moderator ( @Mary_M for example) with your phone number and a description of what has happened, but given their backlog it will likely be a few days before they respond. 

As account resets are time sensitive I suggest you turn on email notification in private messages.

Meanwhile, if your service goes down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Cody88
just out of thought and curious, would buying a voucher and paying the "due" payment fix the issue and activate self serve?

AlezzzGo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey cody, if you can, take a look at the post I made. A mod is taking a look at it, hopefully you can get your answer there as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.