cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get into my email!

Helenmclean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to renew my credit card on my account but public mobile wants to send me an email to verify my account, I am locked out of the email address that I have on the public mobile account. So I currently can not put my new card on the account. Is there anything that I can do to get public mobile to text me and verify my account instead of sending the email. Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

....which would give you the ability to use the SMS option to log in. The email address here is just a login id.

You can also use real time payments in some stores.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Helenmclean 

You can get the 2 FA code sent by text if your account is Active. It will not send the code if your account is suspended.

So contact a CS_Agent to have your email changed.

Meanwhile you can purchase a voucher and dial 611 to active your account from these locations:

32F20CFB-CBCC-4E40-9C44-770C14758E7B.jpeg

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you still cannot log in, ask agent for assistance.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Helenmclean 

Have the code sent to your mobile phone instead.

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try using a different device like a computer or laptop instead. Try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.