cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find email adress

zakrestivo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My old number was ***-***-**** and I can't figure out how to get on the account my old phone with the sim got stolen  but I want to start another plan but I need my number for all my 2 figure authentication can someone help me

Edit: Phone number removed

9 REPLIES 9

@zakrestivo wrote:

That's the problem I don't know my account info 

@zakrestivo 

How long has your phone been stolen/inactive for?  As mentioned above, if your plan is suspended more than 90 days, the old account/phone number is closed and your old number is gone.  

Are you able to access your self service account?

zakrestivo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the problem I don't know my account info 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@zakrestivo 

This is what you need to do....

1. Log into your account and suspend your service via lost/stolen on the plans or usage page.
  2. Purchase a new sim card but do not activate it!
  3. Contact the moderators as instructed.
  4. Supply the moderators with the account info they ask of you and the new sim card #.
  5. Once the change sim cards for you resume your service via lost/stolen.
  6. Insert the new sim card in your phone and reboot.

Your done and all good to go again with your service. Of course you need to replace your stolen phone or use a back up phone but your plan and phone number will stay the same.

BTW you can still access your voicemail from another phone when you suspend your service via lost/stolen. Just dial your number, press * when your message starts and enter your 4 digit voicemail code. You can then retrieve messages and verification codes that you choose to send by phone call ( such as your bank.)

@Dunkman 

Could you edit please and thank you!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right hand corner.  If you can locate your welcoming email will have your setup email information.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@zakrestivo 

If it has been less than 90 days since you have had active service, all you need to do is:

1. acquire a new PM SIM card,
  2. acquire new compatible device, 
  3. contact Public Mobile moderators to update them with new SIM card number, 
  4. insert SIM card into device and you should be good to go.

@zakrestivo   For your lost phone issue, once you figured out the login info.  you would best to  click Report loss/Stolen on Self-Serve to have the account suspend first.  

To reactive the account later, you will have to get a new SIM (and of course another phone in your case).  Once you got the new SIM, you will open a ticket again to have the MOD to swap SIM for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zakrestivo   this is an open forum, please remove your phone number.  Go back to your post. click on the 3 dots and edit to remove your phone number.

for your situation.  To logon to your account, did you try Forget password?  try to put in any possible email address you might have you and see which one get the reset password email

if you still unable to figure out the email, you will have to open a ticket with Mod

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "forgot log in information", select Contact Us, then select Click her to submit a ticket. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have a account Activate with public mobile

go to your account log in

Public Mobile - Overview

and go to your 

• Plan and Add-Ons
  • and go to 
  • Lost/Stolen Phone
  • and more fast do so go to any store buy it a new SIM card and give the number to the Moderator Team to the can fix it for it,

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

• Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.