cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't do conference calls

CookieMonster3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Since a couple of weeks, I can't do conference calls. Could someone check my account to verify what is the problem? I have done conference calls in the past and it worked perfectly fine.

Thanks so much!

7 REPLIES 7

@CookieMonster3 I was hoping it worked 😞

curious did you try your PM sim in another phone? that could force a sim re-provision and could possibly fix the problem

if issue persists, please open ticket with PM support and see if they can do some refresh on their end

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

CookieMonster3

Hi, thanks for the follow up.  I Reset all Networks and rebooted my Iphone however conference calls are still not working. Any other solution paths? 

Thanks so much!

@CookieMonster3   so conference calls is working now? did you use Reset all Networks and make it working again?  

Just want to confirm as we have another member in the Community with the same problem

CookieMonster3

Haha hilarious!! 🙂

CookieMonster3

Thanks so much! It's the same phone as I had when the conference calls worked. I will let you know  shortly if your solutions work. Thanks so much!!!!! 🙂 I reset my Network Settings and rebooted my device. Cheers!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

esjliv_0-1637802374750.png

Cookie Monster fan

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CookieMonster3  - have you changed phones recently? Some phone may not support conference calling.

Does anything in this Get Help search help: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles?q=conference

Have you restarted your phone lately? Try that.

Perhaps try to perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings; could help with finicky settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Can you try your SIM card into another phone, then try to do a conference call. If this is still an issue, then check with a CSA (customer support agent) if this is something to do with your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.