Can't change my the plan

newavon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't change my plan .. trying to get 6Gb koodo offer .. please help 

#=========

8 REPLIES 8

newavon

i tried to change my plan to $20 .. but not working , alredy put $22 in my PM acount . alredy have koodo acount just need to port the number .

@newavon I deleted your text image because it revealed your phone number.

Unfortunately, you cannot port a number that is inactive. However, Koodo should have been able to create an account for you with a temporary number. Then you could pay $20 to reactivate your PM account for 30 days and complete the process.

Better call Koodo customer service and explain the situation. They may be able to assist you tonight before the deal ends.

OR do you already have your Koodo account set up and just need to complete the port-out from Public Mobile?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

newavon

KOODO can't port my number .. becuse of my number not active .. i send message to PM_MOD but no repaly yet ..Smiley Sad

@Lg85wrote:

If it doesn't work online, you can try calling in Koodo or visit one of their kiosks to switch. Good luck!

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If it doesn't work online, you can try calling in Koodo or visit one of their kiosks to switch. Good luck!

newavon

Keep getting error on koodo website

@newavonwrote:

I tried koodo website using the promotion code. Not shiwish the 6GB $40 plan 

Then you are not eligible. This code, GOKOODO406GB, plus your PM phone number determines eligibility.

newavon

I tried koodo website using the promotion code. Not shiwish the 6GB $40 plan 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

What plan are you wishing to change? If you are hoping to pick up the Koodo offer login to the Koodo site. Using the promo code your received along with your phone number will present the offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.