cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate sim

aprilsynard87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been trying all day to get my sim card activated but it wont let me use the credit card I am providing keeps saying there is something wrong with the card and unable to authorize. My husband activated his today and it worked fine. I'm at a loss here and starting to get frustrated help please 

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@aprilsynard87 wrote:

Been trying all day to get my sim card activated but it wont let me use the credit card I am providing keeps saying there is something wrong with the card and unable to authorize. My husband activated his today and it worked fine. I'm at a loss here and starting to get frustrated help please 

@aprilsynard87  When you try to add a credit card too many times it triggers a security lock within the PM system and can only be cleared by the moderator. Best to ask the moderator to add it for you. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@aprilsynard87 wrote:

Ensure that you are using a different email address than hubby's email. You can use the same cc, but you need a separate email address.

Good luck.

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They don't take international credit cards just in case you are using one. And like mentioned above, you can use your husband's card since that worked.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@aprilsynard87 

Maybe check your credit card online to make sure that you weren’t charged. If charged, put your SIM card into phone. 

If not charged, try again after some time. Clear cache. Maybe incognito mode. Make sure address is exactly the same as your credit card. If apartment number, leave that section blank. 

You could even use your husband credit card if his worked earlier. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@aprilsynard87 can you try using a different browser (without plugins / blockers).. also try a different credit card?
Need Help? Let's chat.