cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account

Josied
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't remember the email address associated with my acct. Need to update my payment so I don't even have service right now...having to use my home wifi...unable to connect with an actual person

2 REPLIES 2

@Josied 

If you need service right away, go purchase a payment voucher from one of many retail locations.

@Josied  These can be added to service by dialing *611 from your device (works when service suspended)

After you reactivate your account, you can deal with the login issue with the customer support agents, who can reset your login credentials and then you can update your payment card information.

Here's stores where to get:

HALIMACS_0-1672668160460.png

And here's how to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Josied
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with Public Mobile for over 10 years...I don't use the old email anymore and therefore I have no record of it...

Need Help? Let's chat.