cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number

Zainab1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I mistakenly changed my number how do I get my first number back ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

To get back old number will be very difficult.

If you did port your old number then most likely it went to original provider and probably impossible to get back.

If it is number from Telus/Koodo/PM you might ask agent to try to see if it is not allocated to somebody else already and to assign back to you. If it is PM number check every day for available numbers, you might be lucky.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Zainab1 

If your original number was one issued by TELUS for use on either the telus, koodo, or public mobile network, you have a chance.

If it wasn't, very little chance. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Zainab1 @If you changed your number , your old one may be gone for good however you can try and contact a agent and see if something can be done 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.