cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account page to make payment...

j0hn_r1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oops ! 

This page is down or unavailable for maintenance.

Click below to return to My Account page.

Except you can't return to the page... How long is this supposed to last ?

Need to add money to my account and renew my plan immediately...

21 REPLIES 21

uranus56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That page with the dollar sign labelled Payments cannot be accessed. I have tried repeatedly. I have no service. Ten years a client and I have to give up on Public Mobile. No one will answer me. No one will help. Every query devolves to "Sign in and go to the Payments tab." It isn't there.

@Tdubs55 

try again   on a desktop or laptop.   PM has confirmed that there is problem with payment if access from  phone or tablet

Tdubs55

I am having the same issue. It’s been 3 or 4 days now with no service….

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Thank you. Voucher vendors are not related to Public. The real time payment option usually has a small fee added as well. It's more about the convenience.

Still with you on a working system. It has been a horrendous roll out. If you've been here a while, this seems to happen time and time again. Heads should roll. They won't. They didn't before.

j0hn_r1

Sorry, I wasn't slamming you. I was slamming a sleazy company who charge a premium for providing an otherwise "no fee" purchase if PM was working properly. I apologize. 

It's the principle of it, having to spend extra money for someone to take my money... xxxxxxxx maddening. 

Don't xxxx slam me man. You didn't wanna drive anywhere. There you go. Last time I used recharge.com they didn't charge taxes.

I'm with you on your outrage at this system overhaul. There are options to work around it. We're trying to help.

j0hn_r1

@ SOFTECH

I did, thank you. 

@j0hn_r1   just open ticket with PM Support and have them check.  

j0hn_r1

Oh yeah, great. Dont have to drive anywhere, just pay an extra 10% on $140... Which would be more than the cost of driving there... Genius idea !   🙄

EDIT - An extra $18 on $140, plus tax if they charge it... Scammers.

You don't have to go anywhere. recharge.com or ding.com

j0hn_r1

Went back & tried it... Nada, same thing... 

This is mentally exhausting, I shouldn't have to drive to a xxxxxx gas station or Walmart to buy stupid "vouchers".

@j0hn_r1 

click on the Visa

j0hn_r1

Visa/Debit, and Voucher

@j0hn_r1   there is Select Payment Method at the bottom of your screenshot, what are the 2 choices there?

j0hn_r1

Opening a ticket. 

Yeah, what a xxxxxxxx joke... Can't make a payment, cant leave feedback on the stupid pop-up survey, gotta email verify my login 5 times before I can get into my profile to switch off 2F-id... 

How many times do I, or anyone else, have to go out of OUR way to continue to be loyal customers of P/M - that is quickly losing it's status as the least expensive Service Provider with no-hassle connectivity... Public Mobile should consider firing the entire I.T. and marketing departments, this is a complete xxxxxxxxxxxxx boondoggle. 

Always happens when I need my phone the most... I'm choked. 

20220719_091602.jpg

edited by computergeek541:  inappropriate language removed

@j0hn_r1   did you try Incognito or different browser on a computer?

If you still have problem you can try using *611 to load fund with your 4 digits PIN ( you can reset the PIN no My Account if you have forgotten)

If still unable to pay, open a ticket with PM Support (you can also express your flustration)

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

j0hn_r1

I shouldn't have to do all that xxxxx... This update is bogus, why do people have to fix things that aren't broken... I didn't ask for a complete revamp of their website...xxxxx

And I'm trying both PC and phone, the latter initially. I'm about ready to say fk it and go sign-up for a new phone & package from Rogers. This is xxxxx.. 

I have employers trying to call me, now I'm losing work because of this. 

@j0hn_r1   are you accessing via a desktop or laptop?  There has been some issue with the page accessed by phone or tablet and PM is working on it.   If you have not tried to access on laptop/desktop, please do so

If you are already accessing on a computer, put try Incognito mode or try on another browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox)

j0hn_r1

I can access my account now, but when I try to add funds to my account it gives me the "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG, try again later..." message...

xxxxxxxx... This update is horrible. 

@j0hn_r1 wrote:

Oops ! 

This page is down or unavailable for maintenance.

Click below to return to My Account page.

Except you can't return to the page... How long is this supposed to last ?

Need to add money to my account and renew my plan immediately...

Public Mobile often take the Self Serve site down late at night.  It will be working again in the morning.  If if you have a voucher, you can add it to your account by using 611.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@j0hn_r1 

Maintenance seems to be common during late evening hours so try login after 6:00am tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.