cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account

momma3bear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up 3 accounts. One for myself, my son and daughter. The issue is with my daughters account. For some reason when I signed in after recovering using her phone number it is treating her account as new and I can not get to her actual account. I can't cancel or make changes to her service. I'm at my wits end. Can I just cancel payments at credit card and go somewhere with actual customer service?

5 REPLIES 5

@momma3bear  For customer service open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  If that doesn't work then send agents a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Make sure to check the envelope icon top right for a reply, or tap your avatar to the right of the bell icon for Messages if your device doesn't show an envelope.

momma3bear

Her phone works and the charge is going to my credit card?

momma3bear

I've tried both and when I got in all the account information is gone and it's trying to sell me a new subscription.

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it possible to try "Forgot Password"?

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@momma3bear are you trying through the PM app? Is so try going into your phone's settings, select the PM app and clear data then try going back in 

You can also try going into her account through the website. If you have been using the website try clearing the website cache or going incognito 

Need Help? Let's chat.