cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account and can't reset . Problem with public mobile system requesting immediate action

Memoza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Calling *611 leading to Sorry we are unable to process your request and ask you to visit the website. 

Can't access my account revoked access 

phone line not working unable to place calls. 

What to do ?

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Memoza 

Oh dear you really missed the boat then. The only advice I can give is if your phone number was originally a pm/koodo/telus number then contact customer support to confirm they can retrieve the phone number then order a pm sim card (still half price at $5?) and once you activate a new account with a temporary phone # contact customer support again to retrieve the phone # for you. If the phone # came from any other provider you must contact them to retrieve the phone number from their hold number pool.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Memoza 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell vouchers:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

until complete updated your payment,

Memoza

I can't remember  roughly a week ago

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Memoza 

Before contacting customer support can you find out what date day 90 of suspension was? If it was yesterday/today I will have some advice for you....

@Memoza it is a very slim chance you can get your number back, but try, you never know, there were successful stories before

Message PM to open ticket , explain the situation and hope for the best

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Memoza

after calling  1855-4PUBLIC, I entered my number then says  "Sorry we are unable to process your request "
Maybe I forgot to update my payment or maybe got deactivated . I wonder what to do next as I don't want to lose my numbe

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Memoza call 1855-4PUBLIC,  then enter your number,  what message do you hear?

if they cannot locate your number,  your account have been closed.  When was the last time you pay?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Memoza hi has your account been suspended more then 90 days? if so your account is closed permanently

Need Help? Let's chat.