cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone from PM switch my plan to promotion plan $34/mon CAN-US 50GB

chimpm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for 90-day plan that I pay $102 every 90 days and go 150GB CAN Data on Feb 12, 2024. The new promotion plan referred in subject is a better deal to me. I will be paying same amount every 30 days, have same amount of data but with US roaming. Can someone please help me do the switch?

8 REPLIES 8

chimpm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To update: I contacted an agent, but the plan switching was not viable. Also confirmed by the agent that if switched plan, my CC will be charged for the new plan immediately, and prepaid fund in the old plan will vanish. I guess my best bet is to wait till the end of my 90-day cycle and check what's available.

Thanks the PM user neighborhood for help.

@Dman_dg Thanks for confirming. It's good for us to understand the profile of who they make exceptions for. In this case my assumption is that they did it on exception basis because he's increasing his spend. They likely wouldn't do it for those of us that are dropping our spend.

That's great he got to do this with his legacy rewards too.

Dman_dg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

He was increasing his spend and is a legacy rewards member. He continues in legacy, got a plan that he could not select without contacting support. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@chimpm 

YMMV.  No guarantees that CSA will grant your request.  

Also, for your information, if your request is granted, CSA will change the plan immediately.  You will lose whatever is remaining in your 90 day cycle and you will be charged the full $34 again.  

It seems to hit and miss if CSA will grant the request.  

@Dman_dg Was he increasing his spend by moving to the $34 plan? And is he in the new Public Points system or the legacy rewards?

Dman_dg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@chimpm  My son sent a note to CS-Agents and was able to get a plan that he could not access being an existing client. They made the switch for him. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @chimpm 

I was able to do this today and I'm so excited to use it. Just reach out to a CS Agent and ask very nicely. I can't make any guarentees they'll do it but just be nice.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1708814275056.png

You can reach them at this link. THey will respond to you within 24 hours and they are back logged with these requests. Good luck to you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Top right corner will be there reply.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1708814349796.png

FYI - it took over 12 hours for them to reply. It's that crazy busy there and one crazy offer!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@chimpm  It’s supposed to be just for new activations but some have confirmed getting it by asking support . 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.