cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not change the information of credit card

Henree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having big trouble with Public mobile. I could not change my credit card information in the payment method section. As well as change my subscription. But always it says there is an error. I HAVE TRIED COUNTLESS TIME. NOW PUBLIC MOBILE AUTO CHARGES ME FOR THE THE SUBSCRIPTION THAT I DON’T WANT FROM THE CARD THAT I DON’T WANT EITHER.

I want to change into the $15/month package from now and I want the refund of this month subscription, which is $25/month package.

I desperately need an immediate response for this.My recent change of subscription without changing bank card works, but it’s not working if I change the subscription and bank card togetherMy recent change of subscription without changing bank card works, but it’s not working if I change the subscription and bank card togetherThe date that I tried to change my subscription and bank card information beforeThe date that I tried to change my subscription and bank card information beforeThe date that I tried to change my bank card information and subscription beforeThe date that I tried to change my bank card information and subscription before

6 REPLIES 6

Henree

I have switched into private and incognito but it appears the same error.

thank you so much for the guidance.

Henree

I have sent them messages. Thank you so much.

Henree

Thank you for your guidance. Ihave tried with most of the devices I have with me here but none of them work in my case.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Henree 

The website is finicky.  If you tried too many times, you will be "locked" out for about one hour.  

You can try again in one hour.  However, try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or even try a different device. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Henree  Submit ticket with support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Henree PM is prepaid provider and do not provide refund.  So, you will have to stay another cycle on the $25 plan.  You can login My Account and schedule a plan change to $15 on next renewal, use Change on Renewal

For credit card change, wait couple hours and try using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on our browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.