cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can new customers get $15 plan?

Sad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've noticed on the public mobile there is no 3g plans for new customers.

Does anyone have information on this?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@BKNS27 wrote:

@computergeek541 

I just click on Shop a Subscription section and it does give 3G $15 & $25 plans.

Screenshot_20230608-000210_Public Mobile.jpg

I'm fully aware that there are $15 and $25 plans.  My points was about your statement to use a computer to view them.  I do realize the a phone, a tablet, or any type of electronic device that can process instructions and make calculation can be considered a "computer", but most people consider a computer to be a device that is running a Windows or Mac operating system.  Public Mobile is only advertising an app as being avaialble for iOS and Android.  As such, going to website's Shop section does not show the $15 and $25 plans.  The app doesn't show the regular Shop website.

@computergeek541 

I just click on Shop a Subscription section and it does give 3G $15 & $25 plans.

Screenshot_20230608-000210_Public Mobile.jpg

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Sad 

Yes there is the $15 plan. Go to the PM app on your phone or computer and click on Shop Subscription Plan then click on All tab. 

Unfortunately, the 3G plans have not been in the Shop section of the Public Mobile website since the brand relaunch.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sad 

Yes there is the $15 plan. Go to the PM app on your phone and click on Shop Subscription Plan then click on All tab.

IMG_0111.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sad  Yes the $15 plan is still there for activation on the new PM app 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sad   Yes, both the $25 and $15 can be activated ONLY by using the app.  Download the app, create a new id and activate there:

3GPlans_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.