cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me? 6 days no incoming call!

bendamere
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I send message to shazia_k on Jan 6. and got reply :I sent a ticket to our technical team, someone will try and reach out to you within 72 hours. But since now problem still on , no one contact me.😠😠😠😠😠
10 REPLIES 10

No sweat @samanthakeizer Your fingers were just too fast! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

samanthakeizer
So sorry somehow I went to write this on another post and it ended up on this one.

samanthakeizer
I dont think the person who wrote this post intended to mean that in fact PM is a scam company. I think they were just frustrated with the situation at the time. I'm sure their is a logical explanation for all of this as I've been a long time customer with PM and have had minimal issues. Sometimes they respond to emails fairly quickly and other times it takes longer but rest assured they will resolve your issue if you just have patience and wait as hard as that is. let's not think irrational based on the situation and just take a few slow breaths and wait patiently until they respond before you make decisions.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13

Good job! no need for sorry! 😉 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Thank you Shazia for looking into and giving an update sorry for tagging as the member didn't advise that you had been in contact with them

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @bendamere

I sent you a private message earlier and asked to wait until tomorrow, the ticket has been worked on but no resolution as of yet. 

The technician working on your case is on his day off today and he will get back to us tomorrow. 

I can understand your frustration but rest assured that we are working on getting a resolution to this. 

We appreciate your patience! 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Don't worry, if @Shazia_K is on it you're in good hands, but im sure the tech team is our of her control, if shes online hopefully she can help.

bendamere
I can call and text people on rogers ,fido and chatrs. but they cant call me. They can text me but when they dial my number, the call drops without going into ringing mode!

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

sorry to hear that, hope this gets resolved asap

did you portin you number ?

and also when you login to selfcare what is the account status ?

are you able to make outgoing call successfully ?

What about data and SMS ?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K  by chance do you know the status of this work ticket for this member?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.