cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get 3 days discount?

xicheng69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost data on my phone for 3 days , It couse me a lot of troubles. Can I get these 3 days money back?

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM is Not offering any discount or credit for 'lost' days of service.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

On a $40 per month plan, your refund would be approx $1.33 per day

Good luck. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@xicheng69 

If the loss of data was no fault of your own and was due to a network outage for example then you can always ask for a credit. There's no guarantee that you will recieve one but you will never know unless you ask. Depending on your plan amount I wouldn't expect that much.....with the $40 plan minus the $10/30 Day plan=$30÷30=$1/day×3=$3 credit.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

How does one "lose data" @xicheng69 ?

Can you elaborate what you mean by that?  I can think of many things, but no use guessing when you can tell us.

Also, can you elaborate how it caused you a lot of troubles and what you mean by getting the 3 days money back?

I'm guessing you wish to be compensated for some sort of inconvenience - if so, I'd be surprised if Public Mobile will do this, but stranger things have happened around here, so give it a whirl.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@xicheng69 - we are customers like you here on the forum, not public mobile representatives.

Did your plan run out of data for those 3 days? OR, was there another reason why data was not working?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xicheng69 PM is Prepaid provider, so, you likely cannot get the 3 days refund.  But why not open a ticket and  tell them your experience, maybe they will do something to compensate:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.