cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my email over to another email address?

Tay_mobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I would like to change my email on my account to a different one as I would like to create another plan for myself. How would I be able to do this?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tay_mobile wrote:

Hi, 

I would like to change my email on my account to a different one as I would like to create another plan for myself. How would I be able to do this?

Thanks.

You'll need a new sim and start a new plan for yourself. Some emails work with alias's.

@Tay_mobile wrote:

To change the e-mail address associated with your Public Mobile self serve account, you will need to open a ticket by going to  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and by then typing in "change self serve e-mail".  You will need to be able to provide a few extra pieces of account infromation when opening this ticket as a security measure.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tay_mobile wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks.

@Tay_mobile the only way to change your email connected to your Self Serve Public Mobile account is to have the Moderators do it.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

IF you mean the email to your Community account you can do that yourself under your Profile settings next your your Avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tay_mobile 

You can change the email on your account by contacting the moderators.

Not sure what you mean by changing your plan....you can do that yourself in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.