cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls not working

Hailz99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is working for all calls I've tried except for 1, it's a local number @- they're even apart of publicmobile; but I keep getting a "you don't have the add on for American roaming" or something like that. 

Do you know what would cause this?

8 REPLIES 8

@Hailz99 , is he able to dial *611 to make a payment on his service to reactivate it? He would need a active (not expired) payment card already on his account plus his 4 digit pin # or can use a payment voucher,

Edit: Also, are you able to send a private message to CS_Agent on his behalf for help? You would need to know all his account information to do so.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Hailz99

I tried, it appears his account was some how canceled and we can't log into his account 😞

Hailz99

Thank you, I think his account was some how canceled. Today is day 1 of our second month with the company. We can't even log into his account.

We have had so many issues in the 1 month we've been with public 😞

@LitlLdy I know the fact that if Person B is on PM and account suspended,  there is a chance that anyone calling this person will have the recording like that.  It is weird.  Yes if the number OP tried to call is not PM's then Op just need to confirm if own account is active, likely it is since he can call others

Bottom line, this is a weird error that means some error, but the message itself  is irrelevant 

@softech wrote:

@Hailz99 the error recording is wrong, but usually it indicates your plan is currently not active due to non payment. 

Please login My Account using Incognito mode to confirm if it shows your plan is on hold (suspended).  If it is , please make a manual payment to resume service 

@softech , Op may not have access to that other person’s account that they’re calling “phone is working for all calls-  I've tried except for 1, it's a local number @- they're even apart of publicmobile;”

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hailz99 the error recording is wrong, but usually it indicates your plan is currently not active due to non payment. 

Please login My Account using Incognito mode to confirm if it shows your plan is on hold (suspended).  If it is , please make a manual payment to resume service 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hailz99 

It sounds like a glitch in the system. Try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on. Also try add 1 in front of the number.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Hailz99 , this may sound like a dumb question but do you know if that person’s # is currently active at the moment? I ask due to this has been reported to happen when calling a number that isn’t currently active (service plan not paid for/reactivated at the moment)!

Need Help? Let's chat.