cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls dropping

Sawrie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My calls are all being dropped at 2 minutes and 58 seconds and at about a minute 40 seconds I am hearing 3 beeps.

12 REPLIES 12

@Phayes 

you had the same issue couple months ago, is today the first time since?  how it was resolved last time?  Did PM support did anything to your account or it just started working?

try to reboot your phone first.  if possible try your PM sim card in another phone, or test in another area to rule out local network issue.  You might also want to try Reset All networks on your phone

if issue persists, open a ticket with PM support first

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Phayes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ontario.

@Phayes 

are you in BC area?

Phayes

Here we go again.  Calls dropping around 10 seconds.

Codylink

I see this is a few weeks old. I switched two plans to public in Nov and my wife has already abandoned after dropping dozens of calls. I am starting to see this now as well. Not sure I'm seeing exact symptoms as here though

Thanks for reporting back @RJR1   Issue should be fully resolved now

RJR1

My wife's phone -- same thing was happening around 2 min. 45 sec.   Works fine today, with 30 min. call, without incident.

Phayes

Same happening here.  Dropping at 2 minutes 56 seconds... over and over.

Telegtron

Exact same problem here: a couple of minutes in, I get 3 beeps, then the call drops at around 3 minutes mark.

Those of you who want to send a message to the customer service via this community page, make sure that you are logged into your community account (have already made the account with a nickname), and then follow the link given by another here poster earlier (the message will go to CS_Agent. The link will be like this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 ).

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Sawrie1 The Public Mobile team has been notified of the issue and are working towards resolving. Thank you. 

Dishesaredone

Yes I'm having the same issue, 3 beeps around 2minutes then call disconnects at 2 minutes 57 seconds.  Happening all morning.  Also happening on the wife's phone and brothers phone, exact same issue, and they are also on Public Mobile. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sawrie1  Several reports of This today . Just submit ticket with support and they can reset your account and fix it 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.