Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling India

premal_rajguru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.

I have prepaid plan.

By error, I called India and ring was going..i disconnect.

Is something wrong.?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@premal_rajguru 

Regardless of any add ons on your account or not (although it's likely you have the "more is merrier" holiday add on gifts in your account) there are never any extra charges, fees, billing or overages at Public Mobile. If it works its free or included in service. If it doesn't work then it's not and you either need to purchase the plan feature or add on or its not a feature offered by pm.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@premal_rajguru 

Login to your account and check to see if you have any minutes on your LD Add-ons.

If not, you will need to make a Add-on purchase.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Your Public Mobile service is pre-paid so unless you've purchased (or gifted) a long distance add-on...you shouldn't be even able to call outside of Canada. If it did connect to India without an add-on, by mistake...you won't be billed anything.

Log in to your account / Add- on Usage and see if it mentions any Promo or Holiday Giveaway data.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you were here in 2021 then you have Christmas LD bonus from PM.

Holiday Addon 2021 International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@premal_rajguru   PM has been giving out Holiday bonus long distance calls and data in the last couple Christmas,

I think you have been with PM for couple years.  So, you likely got those freebies as well.  The Long Distance calls bonus includes calling India, so that's why you can call for free

Check your My Account, check the add-ons you got and see if these are there:

2GB one-time data bonus
500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

$0 Free Holiday Giveaway 400min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US

And FYI, these are the counties that you can call using the holiday LD bonus:

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

** possible you might also able to call these countries
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan Peru, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Venezuela,

Need Help? Let's chat.