cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call went straight to voicemail and a vm notification glitch?

maerom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an Iphone 12 and it's up to date. I randomly checked my voicemail today and saw that I had one waiting for me (strange that there was no badge notification on the Phone app, but there was one within the app). The call is from a local business and they left the vm yesterday afternoon but the phone didn't ring and there is no missed call listed in my recent calls list. I had my phone next to me the entire time and it was in normal mode. Also my phone usually lists silenced calls. I receive calls from my friends and from my mom's landline. Any ideas?  

2 REPLIES 2

@maerom wrote:

I have an Iphone 12 and it's up to date. I randomly checked my voicemail today and saw that I had one waiting for me (strange that there was no badge notification on the Phone app, but there was one within the app). The call is from a local business and they left the vm yesterday afternoon but the phone didn't ring and there is no missed call listed in my recent calls list. I had my phone next to me the entire time and it was in normal mode. Also my phone usually lists silenced calls. I receive calls from my friends and from my mom's landline. Any ideas?  

There may have been a momentary network issue. This would cause the phone to go to voicemail with the call ever coming to your device first.

Need Help? Let's chat.