cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call issues

beckyharper79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there an issue with phone calls right now? No one has been able to hear me for about a week.

10 REPLIES 10

@beckyharper79 

If you have an iPhone, Go to the Settings>Cellular>Data Roaming>click on 3G.

beckyharper79

Yes, still having issues. I have done the hard restart, tried SIM card in other devices, even took my phone in to see if it would make a difference. Still not working. I am unsure of what you mean by disabling the VoLTE. Tips?

@beckyharper79   the voice issue should have been resolved by now.  You still experiencing trouble?

Try to shutdown the phone for 5 mins before powering up and try agian

if still fail, try to disable the option to use VoLTE.  It is enabled on some devices now but not sure if the system is really setup for VoLTE for everyone

beckyharper79

Is anyone else getting the runaround from the CS agents regarding the calling issues?

beckyharper79

It is not my phone speaker. I have tried using FaceTime/FaceTime Audio and they all work fine. Also I am able to record voice memos. 

@beckyharper79 

To eliminate that chance that it is not your phone speaker. Test it by using a headphone if your phone have a jack. If not, use Bluetooth to connect to the headphone.

beckyharper79

I’m Alberta, account is active. Everything works, except calls. I can do FaceTime/FaceTime audio. Just no calls. My phone will ring, I will answer, but no one can hear me. It’s been ongoing since Wednesday. Very frustrating!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Check if your account is Active.

Can you do SMS and internet?

What area you are in?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@beckyharper79 wrote:

Is there an issue with phone calls right now? No one has been able to hear me for about a week.

There's been a bunch of issue.  Some members can't make or receive calls.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @beckyharper79 yes , there is problem with voice for some customers since Wed

Try to turn off the phone for 5 mins, then turn back on and test 

if does not work, open ticket with CS agent 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.